- Kromski Harp folding table looms now available in four sizes for fabric up to 20cm, 40cm, 60cm or 80cm (8″, 16″, 24″ or 32″) wide.
- All looms now are with the magnetic metal pawl and ratchet system.
- 8 dent heddle included (5, 10 & 12 dent available as accessories)
- Pegs to make an integral warping frame on the underside of the loom
- Warping peg clamp included to warp directly through the heddle
- Threading hook
- ‘Warp helper’ to support the front and back sticks as you tie the warp on
- Two stick shuttles
- Pick up stick
- Table clamps
- Other sizes of pick up sticks and shuttles are available as accessories.
- Upgrade kits are £24 each, suitable for any of the old style harp looms.
One of the great things about these looms is that they can fold up with your weaving on so you can take them to Guild meetings, friend’s houses, on holiday – wherever you want! Floor stands are available to fit each size, and sturdy bags for all sizes except the 8″.Looms, stands and bags (prices are all each)
Prices below are for the new Harp Forte magnetic metal ratchets and pawls system. NOTE the Forte looms are supplied with 8dpi reed not the 10 dpi reed as were the original harp.
- Kromski Harp 20cm (8″) £162 Floor Stand £68 Bag not yet available
- Kromski Harp 40cm (16″) £179 Floor Stand £76 Bag £36
- Kromski Harp 60cm (24″) £197 Floor Stand £85 Bag £43
- Kromski Harp 80cm (32″) £222 Floor Stand £94 Bag £50
These kits include all the necessary parts to upgrade your original Harp to the same magnetic metal ratchet and pawl system as the Forte looms.
Please note: When placing the loom on the stand make sure the bolts are used with the heads of the bolts on the inside of the loom frame. Used this way you can use two heddles while the loom is on the stand should you wish to.
Whatever dent the reed, the price is the same for that length. Wood is polished alder, and the top bar is variably curved or straight. Central slots and holes section is plastic. Available in 5, 8, 10 and 12 dpi in sizes from 4″. The smallest, 4″, is used independently from the loom frame, held in the working position with one hand while the other throws the shuttle. This is easily done on such a narrow width. All sizes and dents usually in stock, clear finish unless indicated by Wa (walnut finish).
- 10 cm (4″) £11
- 20cm (8″) £16
- 40cm (16″) £23 / £26 Wa
- 60cm (24″) £29 / £31 Wa
- 80cm (32″) £36 / £38 Wa
Supplied in packs of 12 these warping sticks are made from top quality unpolished pine and make warping the looms correctly a breeze. To fit loom sizes:
- 20cm (8″) £12.00
- 40cm (16″) £14.50
- 60cm (24″) £19.75
- 80cm (32″) £25.00
Beautifully made from polished alder wood these stick shuttles are lovely to use and handy to have in a variety of sizes to suit different weaving widths and techniques.
- 4″ £2.50
- 8″ £3.50
- 12″ £4.25
- 16″ £5.25 / £5.50 Wa
- 24″ £6.25 / £7.50 Wa
- 32″ £8.50 / £9.50 Wa
Available in a handy range of sizes and nicely made from polished alder wood, pick up sticks enhance your weaving patterning options.
- 8″ £3.00
- 12″ £3.75
- 17″ £4.50 / £4.50 Wa
- 25″ £5.75 / £6.50 Wa
- 33″ £7.00 / £7.75 Wa
Other accessories Made from polished alder wood they suit all Kromski harp looms.
Second side Post kit, used when adding a second heddle for finer setts, the looms are already pre-drilled with the required holes to fit £19.75
Warping peg and clamp set (included with new looms) £14.50
Warping helper (U shape) £9
Warping Hooks (included with new looms) £9
Spare clamps (included with new looms) £8