Complete with 3 standard bobbins and decorative arched Lazy Kate.
Clear finish £569
Walnut/Mahogany finish £595
Unpolished bare wood £499
Spinning wheels are sent with Free standard shipping to UK mainland addresses. See Delivery costs page for more details.
- Large 60cm (24″) wheel, ratios of 7.5, 10, 16 & 20:1
- Optional high speed whorl for fast spinning at 25:1.
- On board 2nd whorl and threading hook storage.
- Double treadle action for effortless control and easy starting.
- Double drive wheel can also be used with Scotch tension for ultimate control. Everything you need is included with the wheel.
- An elastic drive band is available £10 each, for easy changing between whorls using Scotch Tension (See the Accessories pages.)
- For regular double drive spinning use the supplied hemp band.
- 10mm orifice as standard will suit a large range of yarns.
- Use optional Jumbo Flyer with 18mm orifice for extra thick, slubby and art yarns. Gives ratios of 5 & 7.2:1.
- Left hand orifice best suits left hand forward spinning styles.
- Arched lazy Kate supplied with the Symphony. Can be braked to stop bobbins over-running while plying. Contact us if you would prefer the vertical Kate.Mahogany finish £549 to order, usually 2 -3 weeks.
Also available unpoished £499.
Bespoke finish available, please contact us to discuss options and prices.
All Kromski wheels are supplied with three standard bobbins which are fully interchangeable throughout the Kromski range of wheels and have significantly larger capacity than many other bobbins on the market.
For any further information, phone 01558 650760 or contact us through the form here.