Kromski Harp Rigid Heddle weaving looms.
- Kromski Harp folding table looms now available in four sizes for fabric up to 20cm, 40cm, 60cm or 80cm (16″, 24″ or 32″) wide.
- 8 dent heddle included (5, 10 & 12 dent available as accessories)
- Pegs to make an integral warping frame on the underside of the loom
- Warping peg clamp included to warp directly through the heddle
- ‘Warp helper’ to support the front and back sticks as you tie the warp on
- Two stick shuttles
- Pick up stick
- Table clamps
- Other sizes of pick up sticks and shuttles are available as accessories.
- New metal ratchet & pawl system available on all sizes, Upgrade kits are £18 each.
One of the great things about these looms is that they can fold up with your weaving on so you can take them to Guild meetings, friend’s houses, on holiday – wherever you want! Sturdy bags and floor stands are available to fit each size, apart from the smallest 8″ loom; stands are available for this size, as yet bags are not.Looms, stands and bags (prices are all each) Prices below are for the standard harp with plastic ratchet and pawl set while stocks last.
For the new Harp Forte with metal ratchet and pawls please add £18 per loom.
- Kromski Harp 20cm (8″) £100 Floor Stand £50 Bag not yet available
- Kromski Harp 40cm (16″) £119 Floor Stand £59 Bag £23
- Kromski Harp 60cm (24″) £132 Floor Stand £64 Bag £25
- Kromski Harp 80cm (32″) £144 Floor Stand £72 Bag £27
Please note: When placing the loom on the stand make sure the bolts are used with the heads of the bolts on the inside of the loom frame. Used this way you can use two heddles while the loom is on the stand should you wish to.
Whatever dent the reed, the price is the same for that length. Wood is polished alder, and the top bar is variably curved or straight. Central slots and holes section is plastic. Available in 5, 8, 10 and 12 dpi in sizes from 4″. The smallest, 4″, is used independently from the loom frame, held in the working position with one hand while the other throws the shuttle. This is easily done on such a narrow width. All sizes and dents usually in stock.
- 10 cm (4″) £9.50
- 20cm (8″) £14.00
- 40cm (16″) £20.50
- 60cm (24″) £24.50
- 80cm (32″) £29.50
Beautifully made from polished alder wood these stick shuttles are lovely to use and handy to have in a variety of sizes to suit different weaving widths and techniques.
- 4″ £2.25
- 8″ £2.75
- 12″ £3.50
- 16″ £4.50
- 24″ £5.50
- 32″ £7.00
Available in a handy range of sizes and nicely made from polished alder wood, pick up sticks enhance your weaving patterning options.
- 12″ £3.00
- 17″ £3.50
- 25″ £4.50
- 33″ £5.50
Other accessories Made from polished alder wood they suit all Kromski harp looms.
Second side Post kit, used when adding a second heddle for finer setts, the looms are already pre-drilled with the required holes to fit £16.00
Warping peg and clamp set (included with new looms) £12
Warping Hooks (included with new looms) £8
Spare clamps (included with new looms) £7